Three important books of Friedrich Max Muller, generally known as Max Muller, in Malayalam translated by K K C Nair and Dr N V P Unithiri. This German-born philologist and Orientalist is one of the founders of the western academic field of Indian studies and the discipline of comparative religion.
- Bharatheeya Thathvachinthayile Aaru Padhathikal: Malayalam version of 'The Six Systems of Indian Philosophy' written by Max Muller. This book deals with the following in various chapters: the Vedas, the systems of philosophy, Vedânta or Uttara-Mimams, Purva Mimamsa, Samkhya philosophy, Yoga philosophy, Nyaya and Vaiseshika and Vaiseshika philosophy.
- Rigveda Samhitha: Malayalam version of 'Rigveda: The Oldest Divine Book'. Max Muller writes: "As long as man continues to take an interest in the history of his race, and as long as we collect in libraries and museums the relics of former ages, the first place in that long row of books which contain the records of the Aryan branch of mankind, will belong forever to the Rigveda."
- Upanishathukal: Malayalam version of Max Muller's 'The Upanishads'. Upanishads are mankind's oldest works of philosophy, predating the earliest Greek philosophy. They are the concluding part of the Vedas, the ancient Indian sacred literature, and mark the culmination of a tradition of speculative thought first expressed in the Rig-Veda more than 4000 years ago. Remarkable for their meditative depth, spirit of doubt and intellectual honesty, the Upanishads are concerned with the knowledge of the Brahman, the Ultimate Reality, and Man's relationship with it.
Malayalam Title: മാക്സ് മുള്ളർ കൃതികൾ (മൂന്ന് പുസ്തകങ്ങൾ)
Size: Demy 1/8
Edition: 2015 September
Max Muller Krithikal (3 Books)
- Publisher: National Book Stall
- Category: Malayalam Philosophy
- Availability: Out Of Stock